Terms of the TCM Congress Kraków 2017
1. These regulations specify conditions under which the TCM Congress Kraków 2017 will take place on the 13-15th of October 2017, hereinafter referred to as Congress.
a) Main organiser of the Congress:
Polish Society of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Warszawska Street no.1; 31-155 Kraków
REGON: 121055094; NIP: 676-240-83-17 ; KRS: 0000331282
e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Chinese Medicine Center in Krakow
Warszawska Street no.1; 31-155 Kraków
NIP 677-237-40-28; REGON 122803010
tel. +48 884 988 887,
Institute of Chinese Medicine and Health Prophylaxis
Szlak Street no.14/12; 31-161 Kraków,
office: Warszawska Street no.1; 31-155 Kraków
NIP 676-152-47-31; REGON 121442595
tel. +48 12 292-70-01, tel. kom. +48 502-090-301, +48 503-150-462
Confucius Institute of the Jagiellonian University
Radziwiłłowska Street no.4 ; 31-026 Kraków
Tel. +48 12 421-10-61
3. Congress’ Organizational Office is situated at the Chinese Medicine Center in Krakow, Warszawska street no. 1; 31-155 Kraków.
4. The Congress main venue is Europejski Hotel, Lubicz street no. 5; Kraków.
5. To participate in the Congress and meetings’ it is obligatory to fill in the application form and pay participation fee.
6. The requirements set out in point. 5 do not apply to the speakers and the guests of honour of the Congress.
7. Participation in the Congress may be submitted by completing the application form online at http://tcm-kongres.krakow.pl/pl/rejestracja . By registering online and submitting the completed Application Form Online, Participant confirms that he is familiar with the Regulations and accepts its terms and conditions. After the Registration the Participant is obliged to proceed with the payment for the ordered ticket and if it applies – also for the extras (Banquet and Party).
Payment should be made via bank transfer, to the Congress Organiser’s account:
Reiffeisen – Polbank S.A.
Polskie Towarzystwo Tradycyjnej Medycyny Chinskiej
Reiffeisen – Polbank S.A.
PL 42 1750 0012 0000 0000 3009 2724
SWIFT Code: RCBWPLPW
The title of the payment: TCM CONGRESS
8. By registering online and submitting the completed Application Form Participant agrees to place his personal data in the database of the Polish Society of Traditional Chinese Medicine, for the proper realization of the Congress; in accordance with the Law of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data. Providing personal data is voluntary, and Participant has a right to access these data, and can modify them as well as delete them after the end of the Congress.
9. Cancellation of participation in the Congress should be submitted only in writing by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org . In case of cancellation of participation in the Congress, after payment for participation in the event, the Organiser reserves the right to charge the participant with a cancelation fee at the amount of:
20% registration fee – in the case of reporting cancellation until 31.07.2017
40% registration fee – in the case of reporting cancellation until 31.08.2017
60% registration fee – in the case of reporting cancellation until 30.09.2017.
After 30.09.2017 the participation fee will not be returned as it will be accounted for the organizational costs of the Congress.
Acceptance of the application is confirmed by the Organisers via email.
10. The official end of the registration takes place on 30th of September 2017. After this date, registration for the Congress is only possible via e-mail. Those interested should send a request to participate in the Congress to: email@example.com. Organiser’s representative confirms via email if there is a possibility to participate in the Congress.
11. The cost of participation in the Congress includes:
a) in the case of the 1-day or 3-days Ticket option:
– registration fee
– fee for congress materials,
– participation in the plenary session, lectures, discussions, meetings, open lectures, symposia, QiGong workshops, that take place on the days for which the ticket is valid,
– possibility of early registration for the lectures (via an online form at the Congress’ website)
b) in the case of choosing the Extras
– participation in the Banquet and Party in the Korzkiew Castle.
12. The registration fee does not include the cost of travel, meals and accommodation.
13. Participant, or the company/ institution that he represents during the Congress, is obliged to cover all damages and other costs that were caused by the Participant during the event, and were not covered within price and unregulated until the end of the Congress. In the case the Participant, or the company/ institution he represents does not pay for the damages mentioned above, the Organiser will issue an invoice and send it to the address indicated in the Participant’s registration form online. The participant or the company / institution that he represents is obliged to settle the payment within the time specified on the invoice.
14. The costs for participating in the Congress are as follows (VAT included):
a) Participation in the plenary session, lectures, panel discussions, meetings, open lectures, symposia and QiGong workshops:
Normal ticket for 1 day: 370 PLN (90 €)
Normal ticket for 3 days: 780 PLN (190€)
b) Students’ participation in the plenary session, lectures, panel discussions, meetings, open lectures, symposia and QiGong workshops (valid only for the university students with valid student ID):
Student ticket for 1 day: 160 PLN (39€)
Student ticket for 3 days: 400 PLN (97€)
c) PTTMC Members’s Participation in the plenary session, lectures, panel discussions, meetings, open lectures, symposia and QiGong workshops (valid only for active PTTMC Members – with paid membership fees):
PTTCM Member 1 day ticket: 250 PLN (60€)
PTTCM Member 3 days ticket: 540 PLN (131€)
d) ETCMA Members’ Participation in the plenary session, lectures, panel discussions, meetings, open lectures, symposia and QiGong workshops (valid only for active ETCMA Members – with paid membership fees):
ETCMA Member 1 day ticket: 330 PLN (80€)
ETCMA Member 3 days ticket: 690 PLN (168€)
e) Participation in the Korzkiew Castle Banquet : 225 PLN (54€) – VAT and transportation included
f) No registration fee: speakers, guest of honour, VIP
15. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or change part of the program of the Congress, without an obligation to send a notice and without any obligation to pay compensation or cover any costs to any person, depending on the personal discretion of the Organiser, without the obligation to pay back part or the total amount of the participation fee. In case of cancelation of the entire Congress, Organiser pays back the amount paid by the Participant for the participation fee and if applicable for the banquet, via bank transfer to the account from which they payment had been done.
16. Terms and conditions of the Congress are available on the website
http://tcm-kongres.krakow.pl , in the Organiser’s office and at the Reception Desk during the Congress.
17. The Organiser is not responsible for items left by the participant of the Congress.
18. In matters not covered by these Regulations, relevant provisions of the Polish Civil Code apply.