Last year’s TCM Congress Kraków, organized on the occasion of the 30th anniversary of teaching Traditional Chinese Medicine in Krakow, was a great success. Both the participants, speakers and guests were very enthusiastic and agreed that it would be of a great meaning in terms of TCM promotion to organize such Congresses each year. The 2016 Congress proved the need of the Polish TCM therapists and doctors to broaden their knowledge and exchange experiences with the international TCM practitioners.
Those are the reasons why Polish Society of Traditional Chinese Medicine decided to organize international congresses, which aim to disseminate and deepen the knowledge concerning application of TCM in prophylaxis and therapy, as well as using it as a complementary and supportive method to the western medicine.
Nearest Congresses will take place in Krakow on:
13 – 15th of October 2017
12 – 14th of October 2018
We invite you to Krakow to meet with TCM practitioners from all over the World!
The main objectives
- Promoting application of TCM techniques in prophylaxis and diseases treatment;
- TCM as a complementary and supportive method to the western medicine therapy;
- Presentation of own techniques, experiences, developed methods in application of TCM and case studies provided by world-wide known TCM practitioners;
- Review the state of the art in teaching and practicing traditional and classical Chinese medicine in Poland and Europe;
- Focus on promising directions of TCM development and future trends.
The main subjects of the Congress
- Diagnosis in TCM;
- Gastrointestinal tract problems and diseases – possible treatment and effectiveness of TCM methods;
- Civilization diseases – possible treatment and effectiveness of TCM methods.
Malopolska Voivodship Marshall
Prof. Wojciech Nowak
President of Jagiellonian University
European Traditional Chinese Medicine Association